The PreXion3D Excelsior CBCT Scanner is the evolution of our original flagship product designed for dentists who demand the highest diagnostic clarity and detail. Uses include but are not limited to: implant placement, bone quality studies, pathology, periodontics and endodontics. It is compatible with all DICOM compliant third-party implant surgical guide and CAD/DICOM merging software programs.
Bundled PreXion 3D Viewer Software
The powerful system components of the PreXion3D Explorer enable an extraordinary combination of the most precise 3D imaging, large image detail, lowest radiation exposure, reliable diagnostics and digital planning for all indications in modern dentistry, including periodontology, endodontics, implantology, orthodontics and maxillofacial surgery, among many others. Its patient management system is designed for secure and networked communication of patient data across multiple rooms within a practice and can be integrated into the existing infrastructure with ease. With the precision and professional competence of PreXion, dental professionals have a powerful partner at their side. Increase case acceptance with enhanced insight and education, increasing your opportunity to earn greater revenue with fewer patients.
- Multi-data – Load multiple patient scans on a single screen. Synchronize pre- and post-operative scans and detect differences, slice-by-slice.
- Patient Education and Presentation – Quickly capture 3D animated video clips for patient education, case acceptance and lecture presentations. Increase case acceptance through better patient understanding.
- Collaborative Tools – Automatically save 3D image reports to MS Word template and attach to patient’s practice management record. Collaborate with referring dentists by burning a patient disc with sample viewer. Capture and email images quickly.
- Remote Access – Work on cases from home or a satellite office without long connectivity delays. Lead virtual online treatment planning meetings remotely with PreXion3D.
- Thin Client Server – PreXion3D CBCT scanners do not require computer hardware upgrades. It does not slow down network bandwidth like other CBCT scanners.
- Implant Library – Use our extensive library or customize your own library.
- Save Scenes – Save your case workup as a scene or create multiple saved scenes with a single scan.
- 3D Templates – Save time with over 20 pre-made 3D volume rendering templates or customize your own.
- Slab and Cutting – Slab Feature allows the clinician to see inside structures while rotating the 3D image. Cut away structures to see exactly what is pertinent to your study.
- Implant placement surgery
- Oral-maxillofacial surgery
- Impacted and supernumerary teeth
- DICOM export for implant surgical guides & CAD/CAM integration
- Airway analysis
- Accurate 360-degree gantry rotation
- 260-1,024 projected views
- Dedicated 2D pan mode option
- Clearest detail with 0.3mm focal spot & 0.08-0.2mm voxel
- Increase case acceptance through enhanced education, and boost your ability to earn greater revenue with fewer patients
|Standard Mode||9.6 seconds|
|Rapid Mode (Lower Dose)||5.2 seconds|
|High Definition Mode (HD)||12.8 seconds|
|Ultra High Definition Mode (UHD)||17.9 seconds, 23.6 seconds|
|Wide Mode||9.6 seconds|
|CT-TMJ Mode||5.2 seconds x 2|
|CAD CAM Mode||17.9 seconds|
|Panoramic Standard Mode||10 seconds|
|Device Type||CBCT+2D Panoramic + Cephalometric (Optional)|
|Field of View (DxH)||150mm X 80mm; 100mm X 80mm;
100mm x 50mm; 50mm x 50mm; 150mm x 130mm (Optional)
|CBCT Sensor||CsI FPD 16 bits, Cephalo FPD 14bits|
|X-ray Tube Voltage||60–110kV|
|Focal Spot||0.3mm x 0.3mm|
|Patient Position||Standing; wheel chair accessible|
|Included Computers||Single Console & Viewer Computer (Network Client is available)|